What do I need to do to build a swimming pool ?
- Research the different swimming pool construction options
- If you don’t want a reinforced concrete pool then speak with a structural engineering company that will help you
- If you decide you want a reinforced concrete pool then give SWJ a call
- We can come and complete a site visit to get an idea of the viability of your pool and discuss your options
- You can then get an initial quote and design from your pool & construction company to see if you can realistically afford to build a pool.
- We can then complete a thorough site investigation if necessary
- Once you’re happy the build is potentially within your budget, you can then get final quotes
- We recommend you use a specialist firm for your swimming pool build. You don’t want to be faced with additional costs because the company you’re using has not built a swimming pool before.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!